“The most unique TNR I have ever seen!”
– Shin Lim
Kevin Li’s “Flight” is the world’s first levitating torn and restored card on the market.
It elegantly combines two of magic’s most popular plots: “Levitation” and “TNR”.
At the end of your card routine, imagine taking your spectator’s signed card with your empty hands, visually tearing the corner off, suspending the corner in thin air, and making it visually levitate upwards until it completely restores itself on the card.
This method allows you to:
1) Float the corner
2) Visually have the corner animate at any speed
3) Restore the card INSTANTLY and VISUALLY
4) Hand the card out immediately, which is 100% examinable
An alternative version is taught where the SPECTATOR HOLDS THE CARD while the corner floats and restores. The spectator is left holding an examinable card, which is now an unforgettable souvenir.
Disclaimer: They will be MINDF*CKED
– Includes the main supplies you will need to prepare “Flight”
– Use any design of cards you desire
– No body hookups or switches or difficult sleights
– Gimmick is easy to make and will last you a very long time
– Bonus: Shin’s surrounded version of “Flight”
“Kevin, you are a verifiable badass!”
– Jeremy Griffith (lost_angelus)
“You know something is good when you get chills. And I got chills from this.”
– Chris Oberle
– Kevin’s Mom